Data and how we handle it
Data is information that we have and collects about you and how you use our services – to provide you with really good experiences, services and offers.
What kind of data do we collect?
Customer data is data that is linked to your service – e.g. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number. It may also be information about what services you have and how to use them, orders, user ID, passwords, and other information you provided in your contacts with us.
How do we collect data?
We collect and process data such as:
- You leave yourself when you become a customer with us and when you communicate with us.
- Created when you use any of our services.
- We get from other sources – ex. publicly available personal registers, records used for credit assessment, etc.
- Collected by our web pages using cookies that collect information on and from your browser.
What we use data for
To process data, there must be support in current data protection regulation, a so-called legal basis.
We process data to identify you as a customer / representative for your business, to handle and deliver orders and services.
We also process data in connection with other communications with you, such as when we send information about and are in touch with you regarding questions about our products and services.
When you call our sales representative or any of our consultants, the call can be recorded or documented. When you have a chat conversation with the above, the written text can also be documented and analyzed.
We do this for training purposes for Cadcraft personnel to improve our service to you as a customer.
Development of services
We process data to develop and manage our operations, services, and processes. For this purpose, we may also compile statistics for analysis needs.
How long we save data
We never save data longer than we need. Some data is discarded directly, others are stored for a long time depending on the data to be used and our statutory obligations.
How we protect data
We are constantly working to protect our customers’ integrity. Our security work includes protection of persons, information, IT infrastructure.
Particular attention is devoted to information security regarding your data to prevent, prevent and detect that it is spread to third parties or are lost. Access to your data is provided only to those who need it for their duties.
Encryption of data is done with generally recognized and secure encryption methods. We continuously work to combat spam and viruses in our networks.
Right of access
You are entitled to access the information we store about you. We will answer your requests without unnecessary delay.
Right to rectification
We are responsible for ensuring that the data we process is correct, but you as a customer are also entitled to supplement missing and relevant data. If you find incorrect data about you, you are entitled to request this.
Right to erasure
As a customer, you may, without undue delay, get the following data deleted if any of the following conditions apply:
- If the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were processed.
- If your treatment is based solely on your consent and you revoke
- If the treatment is for direct marketing and you oppose that information
- If you oppose data processing that takes place after a balance of interest and there are no legitimate reasons that weigh heavier than yours
- If data has not been processed according to
- If deletion is required to comply with a legal